Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Loach

A clown loach was "just clowning around" Wednesday afternoon when he hid inside the aquarium's replica of the Parthenon. The fish's owner, Matt Brummett, was panic-stricken about 4 p.m. when it appeared that his loach was missing. Eric Jones was able to calm Brummett down when he spotted the clown loach peeking out from inside the opening in the plastic edifice.

"The little guy gave me quite a scare," Brummett said, "but I love how smart this fish is. Somehow he knew that 'Hide and Seek' is my favorite game ever. I'm going to play it with him all the time now that I know he loves it, too."

Yes, Matt, we hear you. Let us know how that works out for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home