Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cannibal mother commits fishicide; guilt-ridden over baby breakfast

Overcome by guilt, Orangejello's mother committed suicide over the holiday weekend.

"I'm so ashamed of what I did," wrote the anguished Platy in a note discovered after her death. "I ate my babies for breakfast. What kind of mother am I? I would have eaten Orangejello, too, but I couldn't get to him before he was removed from the tank."

The mother's body was discovered Saturday by an alert worker and removed from the aquarium. There will be no funeral, and the mother has already been sent to hell where she will swim for all eternity in a river of blood and her own babies severed heads.

"What she did isn't that uncommon in the fish world, but that doesn't make it right," said an acquaintance. "She's lucky she didn't stand trial because she would have been fried for sure."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home