Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Teenage fish begin to ponder college options


Some of our community fish are nearing the end of their high schooling days. These fish are already starting to wonder, 'Where will I go to college?"

"I wish there was a web site where I could go to find career-focused colleges near me," said one of the zebra danios now considering her education options. "It would be so convenient to just go online, type in my zip code and get a list of schools that offer the training I need for the career I deserve."

Other fish agreed that such a web site would be cool.

"But you know what I'd also like?" the danio added. "I think it would be really cool if there was a site out there that featured a bald white guy in a Superman costume flying across the screen. That would be so narly."

Yes, the fish seem to agree, this would also be cool. Someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home