Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

He's OK, folks!
Orangejello death scare briefly cripples capital

Fish-watchers believed Orangejello was gone until he was discovered safe and sound by tank officials.

"I was scared to death because I couldn't find him anywhere," said Orangejello's owner, Corey Smith. "We quite thought he'd gone, too."

Fish-watchers gathering around the community aquarium at 4:30 p.m. today expressed their growing alarm at their inability to locate Orangejello.

"I don't know why the bigger fish would've picked today to eat him but that's totally what I thought happened," said horrified witness and Rasputin look-a-like Eric Jones. "Thank Jordache he's alright."

Tank officials discovered the small fry hiding in the coral cave. The emergency was handled swiftly and the terror alert level was unaffected.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Nourisha said...

gosh people. learn how to use your peepers! i can't handle scares like that. my heart won't last another one.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for causing the scare... I just didnt get down on my knees long enough to really search every crevice.

I am just glad we found the little guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home