Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Frog adopts simple name for simple times

Only a few weeks into his new life away from the political hurly-burly of Washington, former president William Jefferson Amphibian has announced that he's changed his name to Jimmy Legs.

"I wanted a name that reflected who I am and where I am at this point in my life," the frog formerly known as Bill Amphibian said. "In Washington, I was William Jefferson Amphibian, world leader, but here, I'm just another bubba in a tank full of bubbas. My new name reflects that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home