Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fish ponder Halloween costume options

Halloween is less than a month away, and our community aquarium fish are busy trying to make crucial costume decisions.

"We are certainly feeling the pressure," said one molly who asked not to be identified. "This office is going to be at the center of the company's Halloween celebration, so we need to look our best."

One fish told Freshwater Adventures that he planned to dress up as Edward Scissorhands but other fish nixed the idea.

"They were afraid I would cut them or cause damage to the aquarium's sealed corners," the fish said. "I think it's bogus but for the sake of tank harmony I'm going to make another choice."

Many of our fish are turning to the web for costume ideas.

"I found some pretty cool costumes on socreepy.com," said Phillip the albino paradise fish. "I think I might order the cat costume for myself. That would be kind of surreal wouldn't it. A cat fish. Yeah, I think I might just do that."

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Nourisha said...

great plug for so creepy. add the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home