Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Fish narrowly escaped masked madman

Our freshwater fish narrowly escaped a close encounter today with a psychopath wearing a hockey mask.

"He was so scary," said Aubrey, the world's largest molly. "Like something out of a horror movie. I hate horror movies myself, but some of the little fry put up with them."

The masked madman lurked outside the aquarium walls for several minutes, staring down fish with his creepy red eyes.

"I looked death in the face," said Orangejello. "I have never been so scared in my life."

Peace was restored by 10:30 a.m. when the mysterious visitor seemed to lose interest in the aquarium and exit the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home