Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Monday, April 17, 2006

To his eternal rest:
Sonny dies in tragic skiing accident

Sonny died over the weekend while on holiday with his family in Aspen, Colorado. The sunburst platy was enjoying some time on the slopes when he skiied head-first into a tree late Saturday night. He died before emergency crews could reach him.

Sonny's owner, Sheri Hart, learned of her fish's death by overhearing a report on inter-office radio.

"I cannot believe the world is without Sonny," Sheri said through body-racking sobs."He was such a big part of our lives. I know it is true but I'm never really going to accept it. In all my years, I never met anyone like him. I will always love him."

Sonny was buried alongside his friends Aubrey and Orangejello at a hastily arranged funeral service (all events private).

In a related story, sale in Kleenex tissues went up today as soon news of Hart's tears reached Wall Street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home