Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Jeckle arrested; pop star denies charges

OLATHE, Kansas (AFP) – The Associated Fish Press has learned that Jeckle, the only surviving shark from the aquarium, has been arrested on several counts of lewd and lascivious behavior.

Jeckle, a red-tipped shark, has been accused of having an inappropriate relationship with Marcia, a member of the Platy Bunch. While details are sketchy at this time, Jeckle denied any wrongdoing in this matter in a statement released from his camp this morning.

“I have committed no crime,” Jeckle said. “I will be proven innocent. I wasn’t taking advantage of Marcia – we all live in the same tank. She was swimming by and all I did was greet her as I do every morning. This is ridiculous.”

Jeckle’s view of these events do not match up with what Marcia said occurred.

“Jeckle swam up to me and asked if I noticed his dorsal fin,” Marcia said in a statement. “I’m a lady, and I don’t have to put up with that kind of talk in the tank.”

Jeckle, a pop singer known for inspiration songs such as “I Believe I Can Swim” and “the World’s Greatest (Fish),” as well as raunchier material such as “I Don’t See Nothing Wrong (With a Little Swim N’ Grind)” and “Your Fins are Calling,” has been in trouble with the law previously.

A video was released of Jeckle attempting to bite Hatchet fish Achilles in June of last year. Heckle denied all charges, saying he was just swimming by. Charges were dropped when Achilles passed away last year.

Eric Bowlin, the owner of Jeckle, released a statement this morning.

“Things have been rough for Jeckle ever since Heckle died last year,” Bowlin said. “I am confident he will be proven innocent and will be able to get his life back on track.”

Marcia’s sister Cindy had this to say, “Marcia is just trying to get attention. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! She’s such a whiner. I don’t believe a word of her story. Heckle is a true gentleman.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home