Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

'Kmanster' denounced as a Bolshevik

One fish-watcher posted a derogatory message to Freshwater Adventures about Orangejello on Tuesday that has the whole community calling for his ouster.

Signing in under the name "kmanster," the fish-watcher wrote "I wish I had him on my death list. 99 points wasted!"

Other fish-watchers who saw the post were outraged, and our office was flooded with angry calls.

"I want him found and I want him skinned alive," said one caller. "Who dare he? He's positively inhuman."

Another called was just as steamed.

"Who knew we had such monsters among us? This person -- I'm being generous calling him or her that -- makes Marge Schott look like a saint. If I find out who did this, they're going to be on MY death list."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home