Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

TankKeeper names successor

TankKeeper stunned fish-watchers today by announcing his retirement from the daily upkeep of our community aquarium.

What follows is the full text of TankKeeper's statement:

"When half of our office moves to the main office next week, my ability to manage the fish tank each day will be compromised. I have seen fit to appoint Corey Smith as my deputy tankkeeper. Tracy Benbrook will serve as the alternate. In the event that my deputy is unable to fulfill her duties, Tracy will help us out.

It has been my pleasure to care for the fish each day since our aquarium began back in February 2005. I have grown to love each and every fish for his or her unique ways. It will be hard to leave them, but it's not goodbye. I will still see them often.

I am still going to administer medicine and complete the full-tank cleanings, but day-to-day Corey will be taking care of our babies. I know we can trust Corey. She is an amazing fish-watcher and guardian. We are lucky to have her as our new deputy tankkeeper, as we are also lucky that Tracy Benbrook has stepped us as well."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home