Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fish going through Olympics withdrawal

The Winter Olympics are over, and the fish of our community aquarium are feeling the blues.

"Our TV watching has definitely taken a dive into despair since the Olympic Games ended over the weekend," said George the Silver Dollar. "There's only so many episodes of Judge Judy that I can stand."

It seems our fish developed a definite liking for the Olympic contests -- and for some of the athletes.

"I sure do miss Sasha Cohen," said Marcia the sunburst platy. "Even though we haven't never met and I don't know her at all, I feel like we really bonded during the past two weeks, and I don't even mind her not returning my calls even though I think that's kind of a witchy thing to do."

Our fish are coping with the lack of good daytime TV viewing by starting street fights and looting.

Added Marcia: "These Olympic Games sure did give us a lot of heroes to look up to, even if they are really selfish people deep-down like that spoiled brat Sasha Cohen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home