Freshwater Adventures

Freshwater Adventures chronicles the story of one company's aquarium full of tropical fish. Our fish are as much a part of our company as we are, and we hope you enjoy their adventures as much as we do.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Fish Googles self; disappointed by results

A platy in our community tank Googled herself today and was saddened to find that she doesn't appear even once in the site's massive listings.

"I searched for Jan Platy and came up with zilch about myself," lamented Jan, middle daughter of our famous Brady Bunch brood of six sunburst platys. "I should have expected it, being the middle child and all. I always get the shaft."

Fish watchers were quick to console the homely little fish, reminding her that it took a while even for the great Orangejello to get listed in search engines, and he was a superstar. Their words were of little solace, however.

"If that's true, then why are my siblings getting attention, huh?" Jan demanded in an angry voice. "This just proves my point. No matter what I do, it's always Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home